Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Vote for Atticus Rex to be featured on Coast 2 Coast Mixtapes Vol. 276!!!


Unlike most of my creations, this one's title is pretty self descriptive. I'm trying to get a spot on Coast2Coast Mixtapes with my latest, and probably favorite track so far, A Boom and A Clap. I'm not saying I did at all, but I definitely tried to get my Kanye West on with this track. For me, pulling a Kanye is opening up the soul to the world with no fear and I hope I was able to accomplish that here. Hopefully enough to get you and others to put me on this mixtape!

You can download and listen to A Boom and A Clap at your leisure.





The super soulful beat was supplied by JR 15. Definitely someone you should follow on SoundCloud, which you can do with this lovely graphic right here! :)



Hope you enjoy his SoundCloud and perhaps hook yours truly up with a vote and a share /wink!

Till our next interface,

-Rex


No comments:

Post a Comment